ALAIN ROBBE-GRILLET MEETS FATBOY SLIM AT RUTA DESTROY!
- A thing made to be similar or identical to another. Synonyms: duplicate, duplication, reprint, facsimile, photocopy, carbon copy, carbon, mimeograph, mimeo, transcript. Replica, reproduction, replication, print, imitation, likeness, lookalike, representation, mock-up, dummy, counterfeit, forgery, fake, sham, bootleg, informalpirate, phoney, knock-off, dupe.
- A single specimen of a particular book, record, or other publication or issue. Synonyms: edition, version, impression, imprint, issue; specimen, sample, example.
- Matter to be printed. Material for a newspaper or magazine article. Synonyms: material, articles, stories, features. The text of an advertisement.
- Make a similar or identical version of; reproduce. Synonyms: duplicate, photocopy, xerox, photostat, mimeograph, make a pho- tocopy of, take a photocopy of, run off, transcribe, reproduce, replicate, clone, forge, fake, falsify, counterfeit, bootleg. Computing, reproduce (data stored in one location) in another location. Write out information that one has read or heard. Send a copy of a letter or an email to (a third party). Send someone a copy of an email that is addressed to a third party.
- Imitate the style or behaviour of. Synonyms: imitate, mimic, ape, emulate, follow, echo, mirror, simulate, parrot, reproduce, plagiarise, poach, steal, ‘borrow’, infringe the copyright of; rip off, crib, lift. Informal: nick, pinch.
- Hear or understand someone speaking on a radio transmitter.