Now in hardback!
At freaking last! A collection of FATAL VISIONS, Melbourne’s own infamous trash film zine, has congealed into perfect bound format. Proving that dead tree technology has not entirely slipped into a coma this compilation covers the earliest and rarest entries in FVs decade-long publication history. Devoted to sleaze, violence and sexploitation in the Cinema and wherever it appears on video, TV & in print, FATAL VISIONS went to places where few other Australian publications even knew existed: bottom of the package video titles, late late night TV movies, films that played announced as drive-in supports and in hard tops where they were lucky to play for one week only.
Profusely illustrated – with index!
- Film in Fiji – Jack Ferguson
- Banned Toys – MH
- Divine Obit – Fred Burger
- Wes Craven interview – Paul Harris
- Film Censorship in Australia 1988 – Joey Inferno
- Posthumous Bruce Lee films – Spike
- Des Mangan Interview – MH
- Mark Savage Interview – MH
- Confessions of a Porn Novelist – Kris Gilpin
- Deep Inside Melbourne Porn Venues – Jack Ferguson
- Candida Royalle Interview – MH
- David Nolte Interview – MH
- Zlatko Kasumovic Interview – MH
- Porn on Film manifesto – Jack Stevenson
Plus hundreds of sleazy film, tv and book reviews and much much more!