Bloody Hell! They’ve done it again!
In 2012 the LedaTape Organisation put out Fatal Visions: The Wonder Years 1988-1989, the first volume to collect some of the earliest writings to appear in Fatal Visions, the Australian zine devoted to trash film and attendant culture that became a critically well-received and internationally distributed magazine.
Four years later Fatal Visions: The Golden Age 1990-1998, the second volume in the Fatal Visions series has come screaming into the world.
What’s presented here is a personal selection by editor Michael Helms from the final fifteen issues of Fatal Visions. A true best-of and showcase for as many of the still highly relevant and entertaining articles, interviews and reviews from some of the most exciting writers working in trash film.
- Blondes, Bockwurst & Porn – a trashfilm tour of Europe by Jack Stevenson.
- Mexploitation Explained by Steve Fentone.
- Cool & The Crazy – Bruce Milne’s seminal article on The Cramps.
- Eyeball On Asia – watching film in Asian countries with Stefan Hammond.
- Kris Gilpin interviews Charles Napier.
- Other interviews include Abel Ferrara, Alejandro Jodorowsky, Lance Henriksen, Peter Jackson and John Woo.
- Hundreds of cinema & video reviews.
- Foreword by Jack Sargeant.
Profusely illustrated – with index!